Sunday, November 01, 2009

Daley Halloween Party

Our Daley Halloween Party ended up being on Halloween this year. I love Halloween; the smell of Fall, the pumpkin flavored everything and the decorations. Each Daley Family has a holiday hosted at their house. Cam has the 4th of July, Aly has Easter, Kyle has Mother's Day and we have Halloween. This was our 4th or 5th Halloween Party, and they just keep getting better.


I had the perfect costume ordered by the beginning of September and then it never came in stock, so my Gypsy costume was a fallback but it was still really fun to put together.


Heather and Asher


Ryan and our Gumbi Casualty


Asher and Season


Nick made this costume out of scrap pieces. He's Ash from Army of Darkness. He always does an amazing job on his costumes!





Asher was Kratos from the God of War video game. Nick made the whole costume out of red fabric, plastic storage containers and plywood. He made the swords with a couple pieces of wood. My only contribution was the face paint. His costume is pretty accurate, wouldn't you say?




Asher and his first pinata

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sista! I just had a few extra minutes at the e-mail shop and decided to check out your blog since it's been forever since I visited and I know how much time and effort you probably put into it. I love little Kratos!