Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween in a New House

This is the first Halloween in our new house, and I love being able to decorate everything!! I couldn't get a picture of our spider-web in front of the house, but I got everything else.



These are the decorations on the tables in our front room.


This garland is hanging in our front window, so that when people look in the skulls and pumpkins run right through our big Jesus picture. :)

These huge bookshelves are built into the walls.

The fireplace is in between the bookcases.

The artist of the witch and pumpkin head figures is Jim Shore. I've become addicted to his stuff!


All these pumpkins are on our front porch.



We carved these Sunday night with my family. The mummy is mine. It had been so long since I carved real pumpkins, it was fun. I found a great recipe for toasted pumpkin seeds, so let me know if you're interested. Costume pictures to come later this week.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

1 comment:

~Daysi said...

I love Halloween, your house looks great, love all your pumpkins!