Monday, November 23, 2009

Best Present Ever!!

So, I had so many posts right around our Anniversary that I postponed this one. Save the best for last right?

For our Anniversary Nick made me the most kick a#$ jewelry mirror. We found the idea in a catalog that came to our house, but all the ones online were at least $300. Nick took a full length mirror we had in the bedroom, and created a box that would fit behind the mirror. He lined it with felt, and attached a bunch of small hooks for necklaces and bracelets. He also knows how much I like the little details so he attached a detailed leaf mounting on the front. I can now fit all my necklaces, pendants and some bracelets. It ended up only costing around $60. I absolutely love it, it's one of my all time favorite presents.I have such a stellar handyman of a husband!


Full Mirror


Mirror Knob and Leaf Mounting


Inside Top of the Mirror


Inside Bottom of the Mirror


Full Length Inside


18 Necklaces all in a Row

3 comments:

~Daysi said...

I want one! I love it...too bad my man is not at all handy! LOL!

Brandi said...

You guys are so creative, I love it! Way better and more special then just buying one at the store.

DeDe Photography said...

Thats SO awesome that he is resourceful (and caring) enough to find a way to get you something that would mean so much to you!